The Peel Regional Labour Council Women’s Committee is dedicated to the empowerment of women in the labour movement. The Committee strives to remove barriers for women in the workforce.
The goals of the PRLC Women’s Committee
- Educate and raise awareness on current issues pertaining to women
- Build solidarity with affiliates and community organizations
- Promote a growth mindset pertaining to equity, diversity and discrimination through conversations, conferences and events
- Celebrate and support women by highlighting the value they bring to the workplace
- Provide opportunities for networking and leadership
The Committee meets monthly. If you would like to join, please contact [email protected]